Ads 468x60px

Welcome to Rest-O-Rust

Labels

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Friends Chatting


2 Woman friends chatting in office

Woman 1: I had a fine evening, how was yours?

Woman 2: It was a disaster. My husband came home, ate his dinner in 3 mins & fell asleep in 2 mins. How was yours?
Woman 1: Oh it was amazing!
 
My husband came home and took me out for a romantic dinner.

After dinner we walked for an hour.

When we came home he lit the candles around the house.
It was like a fairy tale!
At the same time, their husbands are talking at work

Husband 1: How was your evening?
Husband 2: Great. I came home, dinner was on the table, I ate & fell asleep. What about you?

Husband 1: It was horrible. I came home, there's no dinner,

they cut the electricity because I forgot to pay the bill;

so I took her out for dinner which was so expensive that didn't have money left for a cab.We walked home which took an hour & when we got home remember there was no electricity
so I had to light candles all over the house

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Online Earning

Sample text

Online Earning

Followers

Sample Text

Online Earning