Ads 468x60px

Welcome to Rest-O-Rust

Labels

Sunday, August 30, 2015

When a Non IT Girl Marries an IT Proffessional

 He: (Returning late from work) "Good Evening Dear, I`m now logged in."

 She: Have you brought the grocery?
 He: Bad command or file name.

 She: But I told you in the morning!

 He: Syntax Error. Abort?

 She: What about my new TV?

 He: Variable not found...

 She: At least, give me your Credit Card, I want to do some shopping.

 He: Sharing Violation. Access denied...

 She: Do you love me or do you only love computers or are you just being funny?

 He: Too many parameters...

 She: It was a great mistake that I married an idiot like you.

 He: Data type mismatch.
 She: You are useless.

 He: It`s by Default.

 She: What about your Salary?

 He: File in use ... Try later.

 She: What is my value in the family.

 He: Unknown Virus

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Online Earning

Sample text

Online Earning

Followers

Sample Text

Online Earning